Friday, January 30, 2009

Aurora Shelley Ray


Aurora Shelley Ray was born on Jan 30, 2009 at 1:18 am.

She weighed 8 lbs, 11 oz
with a height of 20 inches &
head circumference of 14.25 in.

Edythe was a champ and did an awesome job delivering the baby. Both she and Aurora are doing very well and are set to come home Sunday morning. I'll get more pics sent out soon.

She is sleeping, eating, and doing all that she needs to be a happy and healthy baby. It looks like she is our first "pure Gardner" baby, given all the hair on her head!!

More pics to come soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gardnerfamily said...

She is so precious! I wish I was coming out to Denver to hold her. Good job guys she's beautiful!

Kirstin

PS Savannah is getting awfully sassy lately... I think she needs some cousins to play with!

Michelle said...

Look at those cheeks! Oh how I wish I could kiss them! She is beautiful!

Ryan and Amber said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! You guys are on a roll!! Love Ryan and Amber

Caralee said...

Oh she is beautiful! Congrats on baby number three!